4.20.2011

home again, home again, jiggity, jig!

So so excited to be home with my family for a couple days over Easter break! While my parents have come up to visit me at Carolina, this is the first time I have been home since spring break. Even though I love being on the hill there really is no place like home! These are just ten reasons why I love being home: (Of course seeing my family is number one!)

1) Going for a run on the farm and getting to see this...


2) Taking a REAL shower with no flip-flops...

3) Having a fully stocked refrigerator (this is quite dangerous!)...

4) Papa coming over to see me...

5) Eating supper with the Naylors...

6) Receiving a Hello Kitty Easter Egg from Mrs. Wendy...

7) Getting to see my puppy Roxy...

8) Smelling my house...you know when you've been gone for a long time and have become unimmune to what your house smells like and when you come home and walk in the house in it smells like a fresh dryer sheet?! (Please tell me I am not crazy and y'all know what I am talking about!)...

9) Realizing how fast my "little sister" is growing and what a beautiful lady (inside and out) she is...

10) Sleeping in my own bed!


I am so thankful for these couple of days I have to spend time with family before I get ready to go back and finish the semester! I hope that I will be able to be productive in the schoolwork I need to do while I am here so I can enjoy as much time as possible with mi familia!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment