6.25.2012

Hey Friends!

Hey everyone I am so sorry it has been so long since my last post. This one is actually from my phone so I will have to keep it brief. This week marks the start of my fifth week in Charleston and fourth week at work and I can hardly believe it. I have met so many wonderful people and time is going by way too fast! God is really using my time here to teach me the importance of being prayerful in all things and finding my joy in Him. He is also showing me how great His grace is despite my imperfections. I know that I don't always trust Him as much as I should and even when I don't, He still cares for me and has a great plan for my life!

Please pray that I would grow on my love for the Lord and the realozation of how much I need him. Please also pray that we would not pass up opportunities to share Christ with people we come in contact with. Miss and love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment