9.27.2011

10 Day You Challenge: 10 Secrets

I've had a hard time being a consistent blogger lately so I've decided to try a "10 Day You Challenge" I found on this blog I follow. I hope she won't mind me copying! Today I am supposed to tell you 10 secrets! I don't feel very secretive but I'll give it a shot....

10. Sometimes I wish I was in kindergarten again so I could appreciate nap time more than I did back then. This reminds me...When I was in kindergarten, my teacher, Mrs. Mangum had a leopard Beanie Baby she would give to the student who "took the best nap." This was a problem for me because I could never fall asleep and I really wanted the Beanie Baby to sit on my desk for a whole day. What did I do? Well, I kept my eyes closed for the entire nap time one day to pretend I was asleep and guess who got the Beanie Baby?!

9. I like eating snacks way too much, which usually includes Wheat Thins or Pretzel M&Ms. (Jocelyn got me hooked on these :) In fact...Within the past couple days, I have eaten a whole bag (not the snack size!) of Pretzel M & Ms and nearly a whole box of Wheat Thins. I'm glad they're not called "Wheat Larges" because then I  would feel guilty for eating them. Actually... probably not.


8. I've been more homesick for my family this year than I was my freshman year. I guess I just love them more than ever! Confession: I saw my sister Kateleigh at the Brad Paisley concert this weekend and it made me want to hop in the car and go home with her afterwards. Even though I wish I didn't get homesick, I am so thankful we have become so close recently!


7. I'm having a hard time coming up with these secrets! I'm realizing most of these aren't necessarily "secrets" because I feel like there's at least one person who knew each of these "secrets" already.


6. I wish I had enjoyed high school more. I love college so much but there are time times when I wish I had of gone to more football games and enjoyed my days at HCHS more than I did. Looking back, everything seemed so "simple" compared to the stress of college, but I know I will look back one day saying how simple life was in college. It's the circle of life, right? :)


5. I struggle with prayer. A lot. I am so embarrassed that I do not go to God in prayer as often as I should to share with Him my every need and lift others up in prayer. Even though He already knows these things, it shows I have forgotten He is the source of my every need when I fail to pray.


4. I went inside the library this morning and came right back out because I much rather study in my room. I told myself all morning that today would be the day for a successful library trip, but I just couldn't bare that quiet and boring dungeon!


3. I still sleep with a Teddy Bear...Unashamedly. This is not just any Teddy Bear... his name is "Daddy Bear" (because my daddy gave him to me for Valentine's Day) and he has a story. I was so excited because when I arrived at the packaging center they handed me a huge box! As soon as I got outside, I sat down at a picnic table to open the package. Out came the largest teddy bear I had ever seen. I was so excited but figured I shouldn't walk all the way back to my dorm with a giant teddy bear in my hands so I put him back in his house until I got back to my room!


2.  I am a procrastinator at heart. Okay...that's probably not a secret at all but I have been realizing lately how much better I need to become at managing my time. It's something I am really trying to work on!


1. I've been trying to finish this post for two days. Yes, I am not very good at thinking of secrets!

1 comment:

  1. you know who REALLY bought "daddy bear" don't you??!!:)))

    ReplyDelete