9.28.2011

10 Day You Challenge: 9 Loves

9. Sundays. 
I love Sundays because I get to go to  Summit Church and worship the Lord with some amazing friends. Afterwards we usually go somewhere for a delicious lunch. Even though the afternoon calls for lots of homework, it's a great day overall. I also loves Sundays because this is the day I do my grocery shopping!





8. Hot Pink.
While pink is an all around great color, Hot Pink is my favorite shade of any color. How do I know Hot Pink is my favorite color? Simple. If something is Hot Pink, I get ten times more excited about it than if it was any other color!






7. Sleeping with my Window Open.
...Especially when it's raining and it smells like fall outside. I get so excited on nights when it's cool enough to sleep with my window up so when I wake up it smells like fall inside my room! If it's raining that night, my excitement just triples.





6. Hello Kitty
I always loved Hello Kitty as a little girl. My MeMe used to always take me to the Sanrio store at Crabtree Valley Mall and my eyes would just light up at all the Hello Kitty goodness. I still use my Hello Kitty hairdryer from the 5th grade that is partially broken and my most recent Hello Kitty purchase has been a toaster!



5. Panera Mac N' Cheese
Simply put, if you've never had Panera Mac N' Cheese , you need to rush to your neighborhood Panera before you even read number four. It's amazing! While you're at it, make sure you get a MyPanera card if you don't already have one. Who doesn't love free pastries and smoothies?!





4. Watching Regis & Kelly
I love my schedule this semester because most mornings I get to watch Regis and Kelly.I am pretty bummed though because Regis is leaving in November and I know it will never be the same. My grandparents got me hooked on the show when I was a little girl because they would record it every morning and watch it together at night. They still do... precious!




3. Spending time with my friends and family without the stress of school.
Spending time with the ones I love is a blessing any day but...spending time with them when I don't have schoolwork  to do is the most exciting feeling. Because it's hard to fully enjoy myself when I have a paper or test in the back of my mind, I love getting my work done before hanging out!





2. Cleaning
This will shock my Mama. Before coming to college, I never enjoyed vacuuming, cleaning windows, dusting, or doing laundry. Now that I am "living on my own," I love keeping things neat and clean! I thank my Mama for always being this way because little did I know, she was instilling this love in me. :) Now I need her to teach me how to cook!



1. Gerbera Daisies
...and not just any Gerbera Daises, PINK Gerbera Daises. I love grocery shopping at Harris Teeter because they usually have small bouquets for only $4!









No comments:

Post a Comment